WHAT IS ISIC?
The International Student Identity Card (ISIC) is the only internationally recognised proof of full-time student status issued in over 125 countries. It is endorsed by organisations such as UNESCO, the European Council on Culture and the Andean Community of Nations. The card is recognised by universities, academic institutions, student organisations, national governments and ministries of education around the world. ISIC allows you access thousands of exclusive benefits around the world.
BENEFITS WITH ISIC
- Benefits on travel – special prices for airline and bus tickets, discounts on accommodation in hostels and hotels; discounts on travel insurance;
- Benefits abroad – more than 42 000 exclusive discounts worldwide at museums, cultural and historical sites, galleries, cinemas, theaters, restaurants, etc.;
- Benefits in Bulgaria – more than 1000 exclusive discounts on entertainment, shopping, restaurants, bars, sports, computers and communications, services, etc.;
- ISIC Connect - 24 hour free telephone line for emergency legal and medical assistance when travelling abroad.
WHO CAN HAVE THE CARD?
- Full time students enrolled in Bulgarian or foreign colleges and universities;
- High-school students aged 12 years and above.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO APPLY FOR THE CARD?
University and college students should present:
- Students in Bulgaria: actual statement from the educational institution or original student’s book with a copy of the first page and the page for the last semester;
- Students abroad: original and copy of the respective document, certifying status of full time student, issued by the educational institution;
- Student ID card or official notice or school report and a copy of the respective document;
- ID card or passport;
HOW CAN I GET THE CARD?
The ISIC card is valid one academic year, for example from 01.09.2017 to 31.12.2018
CARD PRICE: 15 BGN